Boss RC-500 Loop Station Pedal
Boss RC-500 Loop Station Pedal
Won by Brian Smith with ticket number #225
This competition was drawn on 05/08/2021 6:00 pm
Click here to see our draw videos
⚡️NEW PRIZE FOR GGG⚡️
TWO-TRACK LOOPER WITH PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY, LOOP FX, 99 PHRASE MEMORIES, 57 RHYTHMS & MIDI
The RC-500 is an essential partner for guitarists, singer/songwriters, multi-instrumentalists, and anyone who wants to take their looping to the next level. Craft real-time compositions with two loop tracks, mic and stereo instrument inputs, rhythms, and inspiring Loop FX, all backed by premium 32-bit audio quality. Store loops in onboard memories, and explore expanded operation with external controls and MIDI. Filled with next-generation Loop Station features, the RC-500 gives serious creators the tools they need to develop new ideas and deliver impactful performances that will leave audiences wanting more.
- Advanced two-track looper with onboard mixing and deep control options
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Mono/stereo inputs for easy pedalboard integration, plus independent XLR mic input with phantom power
- Reverse function and Loop FX (repeat, scatter, shift, and vinyl flick) for dynamic and engaging loop performances
- 16 different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
- Runs on four AA batteries or optional AC adaptor
How It Works
- Select the competitions you want to take part in
- Answer the question correctly
- Choose the number of entries you would like
- Sign in or register for your account
- Complete the checkout
- Tune in for the live draw. The date is listed below but may be brought forward if all entries sell out early.
You can see our FAQ page for further information.
You must be a U.K resident to enter this competition.
This competition has a maximum of 275 entries.
Maximum of 15 per person.
The draw date is 05/08/2021 6:00 pm unless all entries are sold beforehand, in which case we may bring the draw date forward.
We will NEVER extend the closing date of a competition, regardless of how many entries are sold.
It is common for our competitions to sell out quickly and for the draws to be brought forward, you can always check back to see if the draw date has been moved forward. You can also see this in your account under the relevant competition you have entered.
By entering you have confirmed that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
The draw will be done LIVE on our Facebook page, using Googles random number generator.
All ticket numbers are allocated at random and a full entry list will be published before the live draw.
Entering the competition or successfully answering the question does not guarantee a prize.